https://i0.wp.com/parkviewpostacute.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-19_UPDATE.png?fit=1130%2C50&ssl=1 50 1130 admin https://parkviewpostacute.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/parkview-logo4.png admin2021-03-12 22:05:312021-03-12 22:20:34Covid Visitation
Park View Post Acute is Welcoming Families and Friends Back to Our Facility
Per AFL 20-22.6 California Department of Public Health guideline for re-opening plan for Park View Post Acute.
We are honored and excited to announce the ability to allow visitation to our residents in the green zone by utilizing the guidelines set by CDPH and local health department. We will be adhering to the following strict guidelines to ensure the continued health and safety of our residents and staff.
- COVID NEGATIVE TESTING WITHIN 48 HR OF VISITATION IS REQUIRED. Visitors can be tested at Park View Wednesdays or Fridays 8-4pm. For those thatlive out of town or are unable to test at Park View, please use this link to schedule your test. https://lhi.care/covidtesting
- Visitation allowed only by appointment. Please make arrangements with the Activities department, in order to follow COVID guidelines and space limitations of the facility. Please see attached letter from Activities Department for further details.
- Visitor to be screened for COVID symptoms or contact with COVID + person upon entry.
- If visitor has symptoms of COVID or recent contact with COVID + person, the visit needs to be rescheduled.
- Visitors will be given a green sticker if vaccination for COVID 19 is complete (>2 weeks since second dose), Red sticker for no/incomplete vaccination.
- If visitor has a green sticker, they can have limited/brief physical contact with vaccinated resident. (Such as hug, hand holding, grooming/feeding assistance)
- Visitors to limit movement throughout the facility and only utilize designated areas for visiting to comply with COVID 19 guidelines.
- Visitors encouraged to bring their own surgical style masks. (Use a new mask for every visitation). No fabric masks allowed in facility.
- Visitor to maintain 6 feet social distance with patient/resident during visit with exception of the brief physical touch.
- ABHR (Alcohol Based Hand rub) upon entry.
- Bring proof of COVID vaccination card.
We appreciate your adherence to the guidelines stated above as we strive to keep COVID out of Park View.